Friday, October 3, 2008

Sophia Piano



Sophia started with a new teacher (her name is Jill Weber - her husbands name is Michael too). Sophia now loves piano. I never have to ask her to practice and she has improved a ton. We have to drive to Layton for her lessons but I don't care at all because she is doing so well. This picture was taken when she was playing before school and Sydney ran in to "help" her. Sometimes it is challenging for Sophia becaue Sydney loves to play with her. We are really proud of Sophia and her hard work.

3 comments:

Blake and Lacy said...

Hey guys! So somehow I found one of the Baldwin's blogs and then found the rest of you! How is everything going?

Jake and Megan said...

Good job Soph-don't be like your your fat/dumb aunt and take piano for 8 years, but still not know how to play!

Damien and Ashley said...

That's awesome Sophie! That's one talent that I wished I would harder on! I'm gald you are liking your new teacher. And your hair is so long!!! It's so pretty! You should have your mom video you on the piano and post it on the blog! I'd love to hear ya!